Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Use NoodleTools to organize your research, save your sources and take notes. Remember that Dr. Waugh can help you with NoodleTools if you need it. Click login, then use your SAES email and click "login with Google." This guide also contains a tab on tips for using NoodleTools effectively.
Copying and Pasting Citations
Remember, you don't need to retype the citations! You can use the "quick citation" to have Noodletools make your citation for you. Major caveat: If you copy and paste your citation Noodletools WILL NOT generate a footnote for you.
- Use a research database or Google Scholar to generate your citation.
- Then go to Noodletools and click create a new citation.
- Next select the kind of citations (e.g. Newspaper, Book, etc.).
- Use the link to "copy and paste a citation" and insert your copied citation.
- Click Save and Noodletools will create the citation for you.
NoodleTools - Logging in and New Projects
NoodleTools - Making a Source
NoodleTools - Making Notecards
NoodleTools - Organizing Notecards
NoodleTools - Exporting your Bibliography
Importing a Reference from Gale or JSTOR