Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Explore our Library
Use the search box below to search for information including databases and our catalog. This search box will work across most databases and you should be able to log in using only your SAES credentials.
Use NoodleTools to organize your research, save your sources and take notes. Remember that Dr. Waugh can help you with NoodleTools if you need it.
You have a few choices:
1) Manual enter your source information into NoodleTools. This will allow Noodletools to make your footnotes for you.
2) Export your source information into NoodleTools from one of the databases that supports this (JSTOR, Gale). This will allow Noodletools to make your footnotes for you.
3) Copy and Paste your citation using "quick cite" NOTE: If you do this you will have to make all your footnotes by hand.
- Use a research database or Google Scholar to generate your citation.
- Then go to Noodletools and click create a new citation.
- Next select the kind of citations (e.g. Newspaper, Book, etc.).
- Use the link to "copy and paste a citation" and insert your copied citation.
- Click Save and Noodletools will create the citation for you.
Prior Oral History Projects are archived in the state library. Click here to access them.
The Oral History Project is also preserved online at documentinghistory.org. This website has the 2017 and 2018 OHP, and often includes audio and video recordings.
Problems with Logins
If you are working on this project off campus, you may need to log in to each database.
- begin at https://saeslibrary.follettdestiny.com/
- Login using your SAES username and password (ex: adumbldore / fawkes1234)
- The "Home" tab will include the names and logins for our databases.